Saturday, January 21, 2012

wallpaper of i love you


It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams



Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.  ~Dinah Craik



Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.  ~Sam Ewing




Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age.  Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.  ~Tom Wilson




A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.  ~Author Unknown



First you forget names; then you forget faces; then you forget to zip up your fly; and then you forget to unzip your fly.  ~Branch Rickey




A father is always making his baby into a little woman.  And when she is a woman he turns her back again.  ~Enid Bagnold



A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.  ~Robert Frost

wallpaper of i love you. Missing U Always missing you my valentine wallpaper. Valentine Wallpapers
  • Missing U Always missing you my valentine wallpaper. Valentine Wallpapers



  • wallpaper of i love you. Girl and swimsuit Wallpaper: i love you wallpaper
  • Girl and swimsuit Wallpaper: i love you wallpaper



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You Red
  • I Love You Red



  • wallpaper of i love you. This is the sweet WATS LOVE YOU KNOW? Wallpaper, Background, Picture and
  • This is the sweet WATS LOVE YOU KNOW? Wallpaper, Background, Picture and



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You PSP Wallpaper - 3D
  • I Love You PSP Wallpaper - 3D




  • I'm sixty years of age.  That's 16 Celsius.  ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997

    wallpaper of i love you. I love you heart, Heart wallpaper. Resolution: 1920x1200px/370.8Kb | Rating:
  • I love you heart, Heart wallpaper. Resolution: 1920x1200px/370.8Kb | Rating:



  • wallpaper of i love you. Red rose photo wallpaper - *I love you* desktop background wallpaper red
  • Red rose photo wallpaper - *I love you* desktop background wallpaper red



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You
  • I Love You



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You Wallpaper Desktop. Free download i love you wallpaper desktop.
  • I Love You Wallpaper Desktop. Free download i love you wallpaper desktop.



  • wallpaper of i love you. Free I Love You Greeting Cards, Beautiful I Love You Ecards,
  • Free I Love You Greeting Cards, Beautiful I Love You Ecards,



  • wallpaper of i love you. Tags: i love u wallpaper, i love you wallpapers, wallpaper i love you,
  • Tags: i love u wallpaper, i love you wallpapers, wallpaper i love you,



  • wallpaper of i love you. Valentine Day is just an excuse to tell you once again how much I love you.
  • Valentine Day is just an excuse to tell you once again how much I love you.



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You 52 Free High Resolution Valentines Day Wallpapers
  • I Love You 52 Free High Resolution Valentines Day Wallpapers




  • Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.  ~Elizabeth Stone
    Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.  ~Larry Lorenzoni
    Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons

    wallpaper of i love you. Lovely Valentine Cartoons By pincel3d - I love You, Cute Valentine Vector
  • Lovely Valentine Cartoons By pincel3d - I love You, Cute Valentine Vector



  • wallpaper of i love you. world environment day 2011 wall Update:2011-04-01; I Love You 360x480
  • world environment day 2011 wall Update:2011-04-01; I Love You 360x480



  • wallpaper of i love you. Free Wallpaper, Download Wallpaper, Desktop Wallpaper, Love Wallpaper,
  • Free Wallpaper, Download Wallpaper, Desktop Wallpaper, Love Wallpaper,



  • wallpaper of i love you. اكبر مجموعة صور وخلفيات للكمبيوتر والموبايل رومانسية i love you wallpaper ‎
  • اكبر مجموعة صور وخلفيات للكمبيوتر والموبايل رومانسية i love you wallpaper ‎



  • wallpaper of i love you. I love U wallpaper
  • I love U wallpaper



  • wallpaper of i love you. I Love You Hearts
  • I Love You Hearts



  • wallpaper of i love you. Missing U Always missing you my valentine wallpaper. Valentine Wallpapers
  • Missing U Always missing you my valentine wallpaper. Valentine Wallpapers





  • You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash


    No comments:

    Post a Comment