Thursday, January 26, 2012

quotes on love and friendship


I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter



Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836



Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.  ~Author Unknown




You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience.  ~Author Unknown




Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth



The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left.  ~Jerry M. Wright




One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640



It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.  ~Phyllis Diller

quotes on love and friendship. Quotes About Love and FriendShip. - Shakespeare -
  • Quotes About Love and FriendShip. - Shakespeare -



  • quotes on love and friendship. Why do I love you?
  • Why do I love you?



  • quotes on love and friendship. love and friendship quotes
  • love and friendship quotes



  • quotes on love and friendship. Friendship Scrapbook Quotes
  • Friendship Scrapbook Quotes



  • quotes on love and friendship. Friendship Love Quotes Tag : friendship love quotes pic,
  • Friendship Love Quotes Tag : friendship love quotes pic,




  • It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.  ~Johann Schiller

    quotes on love and friendship. 5 pictures quotes and poems on 5 aspects of love and friendship.
  • 5 pictures quotes and poems on 5 aspects of love and friendship.



  • quotes on love and friendship. Quotes on Love
  • Quotes on Love



  • quotes on love and friendship. hope quotes
  • hope quotes



  • quotes on love and friendship. Friendship quotes-In touch with friends
  • Friendship quotes-In touch with friends



  • quotes on love and friendship. love you friend quotes. love you friend quotes. i love
  • love you friend quotes. love you friend quotes. i love



  • quotes on love and friendship. Maya Angelou Quotes · Nice friendship messages
  • Maya Angelou Quotes · Nice friendship messages



  • quotes on love and friendship.  252525BA%252525C5%25252584-Thank-You-for-me-Love-friendship-quotes-words
  • 252525BA%252525C5%25252584-Thank-You-for-me-Love-friendship-quotes-words



  • quotes on love and friendship. friendship quotes 80+ Quotes for Love. Quotes on Love
  • friendship quotes 80+ Quotes for Love. Quotes on Love




  • Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year:  The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.  ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson
    One father is more than a hundred Schoolemasters.  ~George Herbert, Outlandish Proverbs, 1640
    A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.  ~Author Unknown

    quotes on love and friendship. cute friendship quotes 5 800x600. HTML Code
  • cute friendship quotes 5 800x600. HTML Code



  • quotes on love and friendship. love and friendship · Love-Quotes-pic2.gif
  • love and friendship · Love-Quotes-pic2.gif



  • quotes on love and friendship. i love you friend quotes. (cute I love you sayings; (cute I love you sayings
  • i love you friend quotes. (cute I love you sayings; (cute I love you sayings



  • quotes on love and friendship. i love you friend quotes. (cute I love you sayings; (cute I love you sayings
  • i love you friend quotes. (cute I love you sayings; (cute I love you sayings



  • quotes on love and friendship. friendship-quotes. Share and inspire your friends!
  • friendship-quotes. Share and inspire your friends!



  • quotes on love and friendship. Those Friendship Quotes always gave me a positive energy.
  • Those Friendship Quotes always gave me a positive energy.



  • quotes on love and friendship. Quotes About Love and FriendShip. - Shakespeare -
  • Quotes About Love and FriendShip. - Shakespeare -





  • Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836


    No comments:

    Post a Comment