Tuesday, January 24, 2012

cute ear piercings tumblr


Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter



I'm sixty years of age.  That's 16 Celsius.  ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997



Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.  ~Bob Hope




I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.  ~Author Unknown




I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.  ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter



A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip.  ~Author Unknown




When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)



It kills you to see them grow up.  But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn't.  ~Barbara Kingsolver, Animal Dreams

cute ear piercings tumblr. 006 Piercings. I want about four more ear piercings and am desperate to get
  • 006 Piercings. I want about four more ear piercings and am desperate to get



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. Design » Snake Ear Piercings
  • Design » Snake Ear Piercings



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. Love love love her ear piercings in the second image!
  • Love love love her ear piercings in the second image!



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. His ear piercings are also very interesting.
  • His ear piercings are also very interesting.



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. look at you all srsly lookin the side with your lil top ear piercing like a
  • look at you all srsly lookin the side with your lil top ear piercing like a




  • We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march.  ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881

    cute ear piercings tumblr. ear piercings. Pinned via pinmarklet
  • ear piercings. Pinned via pinmarklet



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. famoose: hey look @ my ear piercings cute RIGHT
  • famoose: hey look @ my ear piercings cute RIGHT



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Shown: 00 stretched ears, 4 ear piercings,
  • ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Shown: 00 stretched ears, 4 ear piercings,



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. Do you have any un common ear piercings. Like an industrial ?
  • Do you have any un common ear piercings. Like an industrial ?



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. pictures of pretty looking cartilage piercings
  • pictures of pretty looking cartilage piercings



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. cute ear piercings tumblr. Tagged as: plugs stretched ears piercings nose
  • cute ear piercings tumblr. Tagged as: plugs stretched ears piercings nose



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. Fashion » Ear Piercings
  • Fashion » Ear Piercings



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. unique ear piercings tumblr. D: Nobody's ear should be able to stretch like
  • unique ear piercings tumblr. D: Nobody's ear should be able to stretch like




  • Middle age is having a choice between two temptations and choosing the one that'll get you home earlier.  ~Dan Bennett
    Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.  ~Jean Paul Richter
    A father carries pictures where his money used to be.  ~Author Unknown

    cute ear piercings tumblr.  Cute+ear+piercings+tumblr
  • Cute+ear+piercings+tumblr



  • cute ear piercings tumblr.  Cute+ear+piercings+tumblr
  • Cute+ear+piercings+tumblr



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. unique ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Not Shown: Right ear lobe - 1” &
  • unique ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Not Shown: Right ear lobe - 1” &



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. multiple ear piercings tumblr. multiple ear piercings, ears stretched to
  • multiple ear piercings tumblr. multiple ear piercings, ears stretched to



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. multiple ear piercings tumblr. Piercing shown: Eyebrow. Piercings not shown:
  • multiple ear piercings tumblr. Piercing shown: Eyebrow. Piercings not shown:



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. multiple ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Shown: Eyebrow Piercings Not Shown:
  • multiple ear piercings tumblr. Piercings Shown: Eyebrow Piercings Not Shown:



  • cute ear piercings tumblr. 006 Piercings. I want about four more ear piercings and am desperate to get
  • 006 Piercings. I want about four more ear piercings and am desperate to get





  • We advance in years somewhat in the manner of an invading army in a barren land; the age that we have reached, as the saying goes, we but hold with an outpost, and still keep open communications with the extreme rear and first beginnings of the march.  ~Robert Louis Stevenson, "Virginibus Puerisque II," Virginibus Puerisque, 1881


    No comments:

    Post a Comment