Thursday, January 26, 2012

tattoo free yourself


We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it.  ~Author Unknown



I'm sixty years of age.  That's 16 Celsius.  ~George Carlin, Brain Droppings, 1997



Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.  ~Gloria Naylor




Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.  ~Jennifer Yane




When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.  But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.  ~Author unknown, commonly attributed to Mark Twain but no evidence has yet been found for this (Thanks, Garson O'Toole!)



It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.  ~Phyllis Diller




Never raise your hand to your kids.  It leaves your groin unprotected.  ~Red Buttons



They say that age is all in your mind.  The trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body.  ~Author Unknown

tattoo free yourself. tattoo free yourself. In fact, the truth is I have been jonesing desperately
  • tattoo free yourself. In fact, the truth is I have been jonesing desperately



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.




  • Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown

    tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. tagged as: tattoo. wild & free. finger tattoo.
  • tagged as: tattoo. wild & free. finger tattoo.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. Free Yourself – My First Tattoo
  • Free Yourself – My First Tattoo



  • tattoo free yourself. Free Yourself – My First 600 × 400 - 209k - jpg
  • Free Yourself – My First 600 × 400 - 209k - jpg



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.




  • You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.  ~Ogden Nash
    Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown
    Father! - to God himself we cannot give a holier name.  ~William Wordsworth

    tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself.  have yourself a tattoo pain free! I was so lusting over the Chanel ones
  • have yourself a tattoo pain free! I was so lusting over the Chanel ones



  • tattoo free yourself.  who recently started the bails bond company, Free Yourself,
  • who recently started the bails bond company, Free Yourself,



  • tattoo free yourself. tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. free yourself. tattoo blog.
  • free yourself. tattoo blog.



  • tattoo free yourself. tagged as: tattoo. stay free. knuckle tattoo.
  • tagged as: tattoo. stay free. knuckle tattoo.



  • tattoo free yourself. tattoo free yourself. In fact, the truth is I have been jonesing desperately
  • tattoo free yourself. In fact, the truth is I have been jonesing desperately





  • I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now.  ~Author Unknown


    No comments:

    Post a Comment